[ODE] Disabling geoms.

lewapq@tlen.pl lewapq at tlen.pl
Mon Mar 26 05:40:29 MST 2007

Hi,

I have a question about enabling/disabling geoms.

Short desription:
I have a GLOBAL space in it static objects, like buildings, and ground and space ( let's call it LOCAL space).
In the LOCAL space there is a vehicle ( 4 wheels :) and box as chassis ).
There is also a BOX geom attached ( by TRANSFORM geom) to the body of the chassis.

What am I trying to do:
I try to enable/disable BOX.

Results:
I susseded, but only on condition that TRANSFORM geom is inserted into GLOBAL space.
If TRANSFORM is inserted into LOCAL space BOX geom is always enabled.

Question:
What causes that kind of behaviour ?
Can any body explain it or maybe give a clue where to search for an answer ?
Thank's a lot in advance !

Best regards,
Pawel