[ODE] Holes

Gazi Alankus alanic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 12:54:24 MST 2007

The first thing that comes to my mind is:

In your collision detection function, make an if case that detects
when a ball is trying to collide with the plane and when the ball's
coordinates are on the hole area. If that case is true don't make the
ball and plane collide. This should make it pretty simple.

-Gazi