[ODE] Trimesh collision problem

Jürgen Ladstätter info at innova-studios.com
Tue Mar 20 07:49:49 MST 2007

Hm ok I found the problem BUT I think thats a bug in ODE ...

This was the relevant code that returned NO collision
dContactGeom contact;
int asd = dCollide( ray, idTrimesh, 0, &contact, sizeof(dContactGeom) );

Changing it a little bit gives me the correct collision
dContactGeom contact[10];
int asd = dCollide( ray, idTrimesh, 10, contact, sizeof(dContactGeom) );

As I understood the wiki, if I set the 3rd parameter to zero and point a
single ContactGeom to the function it means that there can be only one
collision. Now changing that to 10 possible collision it returns me one
collision. That can't be right, can it?