[ODE] Convex/TriMesh collisions?

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Fri Mar 2 11:20:11 MST 2007

Native Convex/Convex is not functional, I started working on it, but
couldn't finish it, the code is there so if someone else wants to
continue the work, he/she doesn't have to start from
scratch, or for me to continue working on it some time in the future, I
doubt it will work anytime soon, sorry.

The idea behind Convex/Convex is to implement the separating axis
theorem for convex objects descrived on Dave Eberly's Game Physics book,
I believe I got the face-vertex and face-face
in there, but edge-edge is a special case that requires a special bsp
structure.

Anyway, I believe I commented the file convex.cpp enought to give you an
idea of whats going on in there, take a look at it.