[ODE] Center of Mass of Mesh

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Mon Jun 25 21:05:44 MST 2007

The reference point for trimesh geoms is the origin. If you have another
center, you need to offset the geom.

Note that the translation part of the mass is ignored by the body
simulation code, so don't expect to use it. Offset the geoms instead.

Joints are not between geoms; joints are between bodies. Perhaps that's
what you mean. Note that the impulse is torque*time/inertia, and your
time step is typically 1/100th of a second.

Cheers,

          / h+