[ODE] Hinge angle convention

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Wed Jun 20 15:52:51 MST 2007

The handedness is the same as that of your coordinate system. If you
assume that ODE is left-handed, all quantities will be left-handed. If
you assume that ODE is right-handed, then all quantities will be
right-handed. ODE just does math; it doesn't interpret the numbers in a
reference frame.

Given that ODE is handedness neutral, the handedness then comes from
your interpretation. It may just be that the interpretation is the angle
from body 2 to body 1.

Cheers,

          / h+