[ODE] Triangle Mesh Creation Time.

Frédéric Brachfogel fred3d2 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 8 09:10:45 MST 2007

Hello,

I would like to know if a collision triangle mesh creation takes time ( more than 5.e-5 secondes in a "common" 3 Ghz processor ) (  precisely: dGeomTriMeshDataCreate + dGeomTriMeshDataBuild + dCreateTriMesh ) ?   This is because I have to generate collision triangle meshes ( around 20, 2000 triangles for each ) in real time in a simulation.

I will test it, but if I have a confirmation before, I will - maybe - win time =)

Thank you.
F.Brachfogel -------------------------------------- Chronophage Games 3-5 rue Lashermes43000 Le Puy en Velay FRANCE