[ODE] ODE with non-penetration constraint

Huang Rubby rubbybaby at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 19:30:26 MST 2007

Thanks.
So such penetration was coming from the "bad" solution of LCP solver, which
will generate a bigger normal contact forces, in my case the normal contact
force
will be more than m*g,  to  bounce back such  penetration.
Please point me out if my understanding was not right.
As for the "soft" contact parameters - erp and cfm, how are they related to
the
LCP?

Ruby