[ODE] (no subject)

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Mon Jul 9 01:22:24 MST 2007

Oh, BTW, to answer your first question, here's what Google gives you for
typing "where can I download win32 platform sdk" and pressing the button:

http://www.google.se/search?hl=sv&q=Where+can+I+download+Win32+Platform+SDK&btnG=Google-s%C3%B6kning&meta=

http://www.microsoft.com/msdownload/platformsdk/sdkupdate/
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/visualc/usingpsdk/
http://www.winprog.org/tutorial/msvc.html

I bet you one of those will help you out.

Cheers,

			/ h+