[ODE] How to set dContact parameters to make pure rolling

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Mon Jul 2 15:49:53 MST 2007

Why would your car jump up with a high mu value? If you are using a
proper rotational joint (such as hinge) with proper initial conditions,
there should be little to no initial jumping.

Setting the slips will create a slipping joint, which was what you said
you absolutely did not want. To set the slip in the flags, look in the
documentation for the contact joint fields.

Cheers,

			/ h+