[ODE] Ground composed of cubes

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Wed Jan 17 14:09:33 MST 2007

Proper merging of near-coincident contacts is important in any collision
handling code. If you get a collision at one edge, you'll also get a
collision at the coincident edge on the neghboring cube. Merging these
contacts (adding normals together and normalizing) ought to generate a
flat normal for a single contact.

Cheers,

          / h+