[ODE] ODE behaving differently for different renderers

PKS123 prashant.coder at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 15:56:43 MST 2007

Hi

It would have greatly helped if you could elaborate on that a bit.
If you mean to suggest that the bodies have no mass and size, let me clarify
that they do.
But I guess you wanted to say that the mass and size of the body may be
different from those assigned in the ODE test_buggy demo. I believed that I
mentioned in my doubt that the bodies and environment in both the
applications have the same properties. My mistake, not to mention what is
meant by properties (hoped you'd understand though). Following is the list
of properties I have ensured to be consistant between both demos:

1. Mass
2. Inertia (both magnitude and directionwise)
3. Density
4. Size (Length Width Height Radius)
5. Gravity (both magnitude and direction)
6. Center of Mass Location
7. Volume (though it implies from size, but just in case)

Thanks for the reply
I apologize for an incoherent doubt in my earlier mail.
Hope this explains things better.

Thanks and Regards
PKS