[ODE] New Joints format

George Birbilis birbilis at kagi.com
Wed Feb 7 09:51:07 MST 2007

I suggest using #include at the correct positions (e.g. at the last line of
that enum you mention). Then at the include files (empty stubs at the
official distro) you could add your stuff

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-
George Birbilis (birbilis at kagi.com)
Microsoft MVP J# 2004-2007
Borland "Spiriti of Delphi"