[ODE] Code quality

Jason Perkins starkos at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 16:57:13 MST 2007

On 2/5/07, STenyaK (Bruno Gonzalez) <stenyak at gmx.net> wrote:
> Also, the indent style can be automatically applied using tools such as
> "indent" :)
>
> I've even read about people using pre-commit/post-update scripts that
> automatically apply the project/developer styles respectively.

SourceForge has very limited support for hooks; you have to pick from
their (very short) list.

Like Jon said earlier, the formatting of the code has very little to
do with the quality. I'd rather see effort put toward unit testing new
changes and refactoring of the trimesh support. That's tricky
time-consuming, but much higher value, work.

Jason