[ODE] 2 more quick ODE newbie questions.

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Tue Aug 28 08:08:20 MST 2007

It's usually a good idea to create a space encompassing each entity, if
that entity has some number of bodies. I wouldn't necessarily bother for
an entity with two bodies, but I would for an entity with ten. If you
create a general framework that does it for all entities, that's simpler.

In general, performance on modern machines is so good that you can get
away with all kinds of inefficiencies and not notice, until you try to
push it to the max, which you very seldom actually need to do.

Cheers,

          / h+