[ODE] Character Physics

Vic Ulis vulh102 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 13 02:20:02 MST 2007

Im having problems with representing my character.I need to have my character as a composit object , wich works fine. the problems im having is linked to the collision handling of this character.the character can easily run through walls even when not moving fast im doing all the steps described in the howto section of the wiki upright capsule page, is there some common pitfall by using this method?

i am not doing anything wierd, like setting the position of the character.