[ODE] iaeditor

Piotr Obrzut piotr_obrzut at o2.pl
Thu Aug 9 02:12:00 MST 2007

Hi Berk,

Thursday, August 9, 2007, 9:20:12 AM, you wrote:

> Thats a nice piece of work, keep on coding :)

thanks :)

> In videos, menu is completely blurred, I could not understand what
> happened when you selected & deselected those menu items (which are
> unreadable) What are they?

It's because of youtube compression.

On the first video:
- Simulation button is pressed
- Later I'm hiding graphics representations of physics objects (just
  to see the animation better)
- Next I'm placing ragdoll animation (it contains recorded movement)
  on animations track.
- Last I'm playing animation forward and backward

Second video shows balance behavior (you just need to put it on
behaviors track and start simulation).

--
greetings,
 Piotr Obrzut                           mailto:piotr_obrzut at o2.pl