[ODE] About world's axis

Tor ... aramboy at kittymail.com
Mon Apr 16 06:54:26 MST 2007

Hi,

Thanks for your help and sorry for my question which does not clear.

The thing that I confuse as :

- I have build 2 application using ODE
- The first app, I've used drawstuff that come with ODE to display graphic, when I set gravity as ( 0, 0, -9.81 )  the object fall from higher to lower.
- But with the second app. I've used GLUT to display, when I set gravity as ( 0, 0, -9.81 ) the object move from near to far
- So, I don't know why this happened because I've initial ODE for 2 applications in the same way. I think the object in 2 app should fall in the same axis.

I hope that this will more clear than the previous question. My English is not good :(

Thanks