[ODE] contact points

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Fri Apr 13 08:47:05 MST 2007

Personally I am not a fan of GJK, I studied it and even implemented it
once, and found it to be too unstable and too cpu intensive
to be of much use, but apparently Erwin managed to come up with a good
(at least better than mine) implementation of it in Bullet.

So I say, stick with SAT, since Bullet would provide GJK anyway.

Cheers