[ODE] cylinder plane bug

Bram Stolk bram at sara.nl
Tue Sep 19 08:47:50 MST 2006

David Walters wrote:

> Bram, how can we fix this? :-)

Adding asserts!

Code can never have enough asserts :-)
What happens in this case is that unexpected things happened.
I don't understand how the vector dir gets mixed up.

I will turn the assumptions I make in the algo into asserts,
and see what gets triggered when.

  Bram

> ps. This was in a vs2005 Single build.
>
> Regards,
> Dave

Bram Stolk, VR Engineer SARA, Amsterdam.   tel +31 20 592 3000

"Windows is a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit graphical shell for an 8-bit
 operating system originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor by a 2-bit
 company that can't stand 1 bit of competition."