[ODE] Heightfield2

LR logreg at free.fr
Mon Sep 18 16:48:22 MST 2006

Another thing curious with the cylinder /plane (and i just look with the
trimesh too):

Up to the last week, i composed rigid bodies with transformed geoms -> all
was ok

Since this week i've replaced transformgeom for offsets then,

-> coliding cylinder/plane when cylinder is up, circle tutching plane
generate contacts but not forces ...
-> coliding mesh/plane not generate contacts (or generate contacts but not
forces) ....