[ODE] Which joint should I create if I want to hold a body?

michael kapelko kornerr at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 20:48:51 MST 2006

I have a capsule to represent a player, and a sphere inside it which
should rotate in accordance to camera rotation. The capsule and the
sphere are connected through Hinge2 joint. After I pulled a body with a
"gravity gun" close enough to the capsule, I want to make a joint
between the sphere and the body, so that body follows camera rotations
(holding the body). But which joint type should I create so that they
are hardly connected? All joints (except for a contact one) are able to
rotate, this is what I don't want.
Thanks.