[ODE] Maximale number of joined objects

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Thu Sep 14 13:26:02 MST 2006

Are you using dWorldStep() or one of the linear algorithms like
dBodyQuickStep()?

dWorldStep() uses stack space (and time) in N-squared proportion to the
number of constraints (and each constraint is N, leading to a total
worst case of N-cubed if I recall correctly). Thus, the failure could be
running out of stack (which is mentioned in the docs, by the way).

Cheers,

          / h+