[ODE] Patches (Sept 2006)

David Walters hidden.asbestos at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 13 04:46:57 MST 2006

Hi, I'm posting to ask about which patches have been looked at and
should be added for the next version.

Personally the straight-forwards ones that I see being applicable for
addition immediately are: (mostly from Remi, thanks!)

[ 1553537 ] Optimize when dGYROSCOPIC is not used
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1553537&group_id=24884&atid=382801

[ 1553613 ] Patch to enable the selection of the test in test_joint
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1553613&group_id=24884&atid=382801

[ 1553605 ] New Rotoide - Prismatic Joint
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1553613&group_id=24884&atid=382801
(will need some documentation adding to the Wiki, a test is included too)

[ 1477849 ] Add fct getUniversalAngles
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1477849&group_id=24884&atid=382801

[ 1335199 ] Trimesh Memory Leaks
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1335199&group_id=24884&atid=382801
(this might need a bit of a tidy up, because it's a really old problem)

Now that 0.7 is out of the door, is it okay for me to start
integrating these? If there's any doubt then it's fine to hold back -
but it seems unhelpful to have some really beneficial fixes hanging
around.

Regards,
Dave