[ODE] dGeomSetOffsetPosition

David Walters hidden.asbestos at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 13 04:08:51 MST 2006

> If no-one objects I will put in the assert and new helper function.

I've submitted a patch for this new functionality. The new function
has been tested and behaves exactly as we had it the old way round -
but with one line of user code instead of 15. I like that :-)

Here it is:

(I kept the function name as originally suggested :-)  ).

I think the only danger is that a user could potentially attach a mass
_before_ geoms and not get the same effect... I wonder if that is
something to be worried about? it seems a bit backwards to me.