[ODE] Sphere to Cube?

David Perry tias_dp at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 11 23:52:41 MST 2006

Hi.I've created a sphere and have it rolling around my world quite happily.What I'm wanting to do is read a keypress and convert this sphere to a cube (or if it's already been converted to a cube, convert it back to a sphere).The problem is I want it to have all the attributes that the previous shape did ie. mass, rotation, velocity etc.Is this even possible? I've tried looking online for an answer but I'm not really sure what I should be looking for exactly.Thanks in advance.