[ODE] Official ODE Bindings for .NET 2.0?

Daniel Huser dhuser at 1eeurope.ch
Fri Sep 8 05:35:23 MST 2006

Oh ok...sounds great!
I haven't followed the ODE progress and didn't know how big your development cycles are so I wasn't aware, you're so close to wrapping up 0.7! That's great!

So I think for the time being, we will continue integrating OdeDotNet/Tao.Ode into our engine until there are some official bindings. We're a bit in a rush, since I'm always a bit impatient when I want to do something :)
..and from what we have seen so far, the OdeDotNet/Tao.Ode people have done a great job wrapping ODE, at least as far as we would be able to tell anyway.

Ok...have to run and get those physics up and running....great job people! :)

-Daniel