[ODE] Official ODE Bindings for .NET 2.0?

Daniel Huser dhuser at 1eeurope.ch
Fri Sep 8 05:09:41 MST 2006

Oh ok...so still quite a while from now.
Thanks for the info.

Will you be doing the implementations of the bindings or are you working together with the Tao.Ode people?

So it most definitely will be worth using OdeDotNet und Tao.Ode in the meantime from the sounds of it.
Considering you guys are now working on early versions of 0.7, I guess we should not hold our breath 'til version 0.8 is in development :)

Does somebody know about a good .NET Wrapper for ODE, that we could use in the meantime? I do not care much about usability under Mono, as long as the wrapper works fine under Win32 and supports most if not all of ODE v0.6 features.

-Daniel