[ODE] Controls

Lubomir Kazasov nebemore at gmx.net
Wed Sep 6 07:59:09 MST 2006

Hi everybody

i'm implementing a camera, which is represented by a body in my scene. i
want to move the camera to left/right and bottom/up inside the scene.
i want to make it using forces that act on the center of mass of the body.
The forces are result from pushing the arrows-buttons on the keyboard.
for example when i'm holding the left arrow-button, i want that the body is
moving left, and stop immediately if i leave the button. But now when i'm
applying a force, the body doesn't stop when  leave the button. I'm
implementing for the very first time controls, so i'll be very gratefull fo
every advice.

Thanks