Tue Sep 5 11:38:41 MST 2006

Yes, the namespaces are a bit goofy, especially if you look in
OPC_IceHook.h, which is what allows these structures that are included to be

////// begin code
namespace IceMaths
    #include "Ice/IcePoint.h"

using namespace IceMaths;
////// end code

So there are namespaces declared that these things go into, but they're
immediately made visible by "using namespace foo;" right after the
declaration.  I don't really know what the point of this is, but that's how
it works.