[ODE] graphics front end

Rick Seeger rick.seeger at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 09:15:18 MST 2006

Thanks for all your excellent suggestions. I will check these out.
99.9% of the time I run ODE with no graphics, but occasionally we need
to create demo videos of our work, in which case I'm willing to trade
speed for graphics quality. All I really need in addition to the
existing drawstuff is a solid trimesh (hidden surface determination)
with perhaps some shading. Standing on a fractal landscape with a
transparent trimesh confusing to the eye. Currently, I'm leaning
towards irrlicht.
Cheers,
Rick