[ODE] svn trunk commits

Francisco Leon projectileman at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 30 12:59:14 MST 2006

That's because the new 'dMassSetTrimesh' isn't
finished yet. At now we have to use dMassSetBox.

Instead of using the Official SVN
'test_moving_trimesh.cpp', use this one:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1586741&group_id=24884&atid=382801

Good luck.

--- Bram Stolk <bram at sara.nl> wrote:

> I've updated configure.in, and Makefile.am files, as
> well as INSTALL.txt
> so that autotools builds can use GIMPACT.
>

> ./configure --with-trimesh=none
> ./configure --with-trimesh=opcode  (default)
> ./configure --with-trimesh=gimpact
>
> Some remarks:
>
> * mesh vs mesh in test_movingtrimesh with GIMPACT
> gives a mass error for me:
>   ODE INTERNAL ERROR 1: assertion "dMassCheck(mass)"
> failed in dBodySetMass() [ode.cpp]
>   Aborted
>
> * my svn commits are not logged to the svn
> mailinglist,
>   but I do get mails from other developer's edits.
>
> Bram
>

> --
> Bram Stolk, VR Engineer SARA, Amsterdam.   tel +31
>
> "Windows is a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit graphical
> shell for an 8-bit
>  operating system originally coded for a 4-bit
> microprocessor by a 2-bit
>  company that can't stand 1 bit of competition."

"Technocracy Rules with Supremacy"
Visit http://gimpact.sourceforge.net