[ODE] Plane-Cylinder collision: not good in 0.7, worse in SVN :(

Bram Stolk bram at sara.nl
Sat Oct 28 02:35:42 MST 2006

Hi,

It turns out that I was caught off-guard by the difference between

dReal dGeomPlanePointDepth (dGeomID plane, dReal x, dReal y, dReal z);

and

dReal dPointPlaneDistance(const dVector3& point,const dVector4& plane);
...which was part of the cyl2 contrib code, but does not do what I expect.

I'll try to replace the funcs, and see what happens.

  Bram