[ODE] Suggest a type of Licence for GIMPACT

Justin Couch justin at vlc.com.au
Thu Oct 26 22:50:36 MST 2006

Jon Watte (ODE) wrote:
> Did you even read what I wrote?

Yes, I did. I write commercial open source code, and it runs on many of
the different platforms cited here. I'm stating loud and clear that your
2 argument points are not valid at all for the reasons you are claiming
that they are valid. I deal with this situation on a daily basis so I
have an exceedingly clear understanding of the legal issues involved as
well as the religious ones. Hence why I chose to speak up about your
points being invalid.

Justin