[ODE] Suggest a type of Licence for GIMPACT

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Thu Oct 26 10:08:18 MST 2006

Note that BSD license does not allow someone else to claim the code is
theirs. An attribution is still required. However, anyone using the
source under BSD can link it any way they want, without undue burden,
which is different from LGPL. Also, LGPL might be a real problem on
closed platforms, like game consoles; BSD is not a problem in those
situations.

Cheers,

          / h+