[ODE] New to ODE

Lewis Foster doof205 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 14:31:53 MST 2006

Hi,

Just wanted to post a quick message introducing myself because I've just
started a final year project for a computer science BSc with ODE as the
base. So I expect to be posting a little over the next year and hopefully
beyond that if things go well and I can actually contribute something
usable. I'm hoping to make improvements to ODE but first need to learn an
awful lot about it.

As far as making improvements, is there a list of limitations and features
that are missing but would be beneficial?

Thanks,

Lewis