[ODE] dAreConnected

David Walters hidden.asbestos at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 10 07:48:34 MST 2006

> After a while i discovered that the error is in the dAreConnect
> function. it returns true if two objects
> are connected through a dJointTypeContact.

I'm not sure if I understand your problem 100%, but have you seen:

dAreConnectedExcluding( body_a, body_b, dJointTypeContact )

This seems to be exactly what you're looking for, but I'm surprised
that you didn't see this because I'm sure most of the test_xxx apps
use it and it's right below it in the header file... anyway, hope that
solves your problem

Regards,
David