[ODE] Auto Disable Improvement patch #1586738

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Wed Nov 1 11:57:09 MST 2006

That's a very good point, too: those damping options should be part of ODE
as well, with non-zero defaults.  Most people want them, whether they know
it or not.  Those who don't, will know how to turn them off.

Either way, damping or no damping, instantaneous velocity is NOT the correct
parameter to use for any type of auto-disabling system.

-- john