[ODE] linux amd64 compile error - 0.6-rc1

Jason Perkins starkos at gmail.com
Sat May 27 13:50:50 MST 2006

On 5/27/06, Bram Stolk <bram at sara.nl> wrote:
> Jason, can you apply the ASM fix to SVN? (timer.cpp)
> The single '%' rbx arguments in the AMD64 case should be doubled '%%'.

I would, but I am on the road right now. I can do it when I get back
tomorrow if it hasn't been done already.

> I would do it myself if I wasn't hesitant about choosing the correct
> branching.
>
> What is the procedure now? You patch on the 0.6 branch? But how and
> when do the patches go in the trunk?

Everything is on the trunk, you developers don't have to worry about
the branches at all. I use them as part of the release process. I
don't want to build the release off the trunk, just in case someone
checks something in while I'm between scripts.

Once we get a real 0.6, then I'll create a tag (really just a branch
under ode/tags) in case we ever need/want to make a bug fix release.

Jason