[ODE] Difference in collision behavior of Trimesh between LinuxandWIndows

John McCawley nospam at hardgeus.com
Mon May 22 07:49:09 MST 2006

Well, I started from scratch on a clean Windows box and got the SVN
version of ODE building with my project.  The bug, whatever it was, is
indeed fixed on this version.

Thanks for the help guys, I really appreciate your patience.  One thing
though...It would seem to me that there should be something on the ODE
site stating that 0.5 is essentially unsupported, and that anyone
serious about developing with ODE should use the Subversion sources.
Had I known that this code base was not being actively maintained, I
wouldn't have spent my weekend putting 5,000 printfs into the 0.5
sources  :)

John