[ODE] Difference in collision behavior of Trimesh between LinuxandWIndows

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Sat May 20 17:32:50 MST 2006

You can debug release mode projects, too; just make sure that you
generate symbol files (PDB for msvc, -g for MinGW).

You can also just build ODE yourself: Create a new project (or make
file) and add pretty much all the .c/.cpp files from the ODE library to
it. Set the include path so that it will compile, and build.

It COULD be that what you're seeing is an effect of the bug that was
just discovered that would arbitrarily smash the stack if the call chain
was ever different into the trimesh collider -- I don't know when that
bug got introduced, but it was probably a while ago.

Cheers,

			/ h+