[ODE] Difference in collision behavior of Trimesh between Linux and WIndows

Bram Stolk bram at sara.nl
Sat May 20 11:25:56 MST 2006

nospam at hardgeus.com wrote:

> This is where the problems occur.  The trimesh works perfectly in Linux,
> but in Windows, no collisions occur.  When a collision *should* occur, the
> collision callback is firing with the correct geoms, but when I then call
> dCollide with them, it is reporting no contacts.

Do you use the same precision on both platforms?
Both single or both double?
If not, that could be the cause.
When building trimeshes you need to explicitly tell wether you use
floats or doubles.

Alternatively... 0.6-rc1 will be released any day now... you could
try that one, see if it is better.

   Bram