[ODE] 0.6 Release

STenyaK (Bruno Gonzalez) stenyak at gmx.net
Tue May 9 13:23:14 MST 2006

Was going to reply that :) A bit more detailed explanation:
In subversion, tag == branch == trunk == any directory. They are all
directories.
When using "svn mv" or "svn cp" their history is moved/copied too (which
can be regarded as "symlinking to the original dir"). You can move and
copy any revision at any time, so you can create a tag and a branch of r1
even if current r is 500. Works for files too.