[ODE] build errors on intel mac osx 10.4.6

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Tue May 9 08:08:07 MST 2006

Releasing 0.6 is fine with me, but we should make sure that the 0.6
version we release compiles on as many different configurations as posible.
(IE: Windows (VS,MinGW,cygwin), Linux, MacOSX(including Mactel)).

This, of course out of a selfish desire NOT to have the list flooded
with "does not compile!" emails ;).

Cheers!