[ODE] build errors on intel mac osx 10.4.6

Jean de Largentaye jlargentaye at gmail.com
Mon May 8 13:24:14 MST 2006

Oh, one I can answer!
This was a known problem. It was corrected later in the SVN. The
snapshot you used is out-of-date. So the solution is to get a more
recent version from the SVN (the procedure is somewhat detailed in the
manual, on the wiki: http://opende.sf.net/wiki)
On that note, Jason, or another sf project admin, any progress on
requesting from SF an auto-snapshot of the SVN?

John