[ODE] doxygen ref guide... slowly getting there.

Bram Stolk bram at sara.nl
Fri May 5 15:48:52 MST 2006

>Great minds think alike. I was doing the same thing at the same time.
>Imagine my surprise when I tried to commit! Doh!

Hmm... ok, to avoid this happening again: I'll start on the
joints section now.

>> * functions with only a brief desc don't have a detailed section
>>   on the resulting webpage.
>
>You need to split the brief from the detailed section with a blank line. Fixed.

I meant that some funcs have no valid html anchor and do not point
to a separate section on the bottom of the page: they are only listed
at the top, yet they do have a bogus URL link.

Once you give the func a @return a @parm or a @remarks, it gets its own
dedicated section.

  bram