[ODE] Trimesh vs Convex Hull

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Fri Mar 31 06:31:58 MST 2006

I have some ongoing work to that effect, you'll notice the functions for
drawing convex hulls are already in the drawstuff library.
Currently, convex-sphere and convex-plane collision work, but I have had
difficulties getting convex-convex collision working,
plus, its been a while since I even looked at the code, I've been
thinking about commiting what I have into unstable, for 2 reasons,
the first one, because I think I am on the right track but short of
time, someone may be able to lend a hand and the second,
because with all the revisions, it sometimes gets hard to bring my work
up to date with the latest version on CVS/SVN.

So, what do you guys think? should I add the code already?