[ODE] Bad Argument(s)(ode/src/collision_kernel.cpp:156)

J. Perkins starkos at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 07:42:13 MST 2006

On 3/24/06, Gussimulator <gussimulator at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:
> Im new when it comes to OSS but not so new to programming, any help will be
> appreciated a lot!.

No problem, glad to help out. I'm going to cc: the list in case this
can help anyone else out too.

SVN is Subversion, which you can read more about at
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/. The easiest way to use Subversion on
Windows is with TortoiseSVN, which is at
http://tortoisesvn.sourceforge.net/.

Over the weekend I am going to be creating new Visual Studio project
files, so I would suggest that you wait until Monday to grab the code.
But once you've installed TortoiseSVN it is easy.

1) Create folder where you want the code to go (maybe called "ode")

2) Right-click on the folder and select "SVN Checkout..."

3) In the URL field, enter https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/opende/trunk

4) Click "OK". The source code will download.

The Visual Studio project files will be in ode/build (once I put them
there this weekend). Pick the one that is right for your version of
Visual Studio and away you go. If you ever want to update your source
code, just right click on the ode folder again and choose "SVN
Update".

Hope this helps!

Jason