[ODE] ODEed question

Szabo Gabor uchimata at t-online.hu
Thu Mar 9 16:30:49 MST 2006

Hi,

As I think, you downloaded the dll version of ODE beside the Delphi
units in a package, called DelphiODE. Pascal source file (pas) is not a
documentation, it is a Delphi source code to import ODE functions from
DLL and to define the types are necessary. I believe you don't need it...

You should download the latest CVS snapshot or checkout the unstable
branch from the repository.

   Uchimata