[ODE] 0.6 performance and stability question

Matthew Harmon matt at ev-interactive.com
Sat Jun 24 12:06:30 MST 2006

Hi all:

I’ve got a game using 0.5 that is very close to shipping.  I’m somewhat
tempted to upgrade to 0.6 if there are any performance gains to be had.
However, I can’t risk any loss of stability.  Other than looking through the
check-in notes, is there a doc somewhere that summarizes changes (more than
the readme in the distribution)?

Or, better yet, can anybody give me any firsthand feedback on improvements
you’ve seen?  (I’m using WorldQuickStep() right now, can’t afford the stack
of WorldStep()